Kraków, hybrid, or fully remote,
We are currently looking for a UX Engineer to join our Product Software & Service team. Our goal is to consistently discover, build and iterate on empowering experiences for our customers. In our group, the UX Engineer will work alongside Product Designers, UX Researchers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to build simple and delightful products that make a difference for our customers.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Build, review and deliver digital assets, design files, and code components needed by the Front-end engineering team.
- Ensure that ready and polished artifacts are consistently delivered to the Front-end engineering team within deadlines.
- Work hand in hand with the Design team, ensuring the feasibility, consistency, and accessibility of the assets, and experiences being created.
- Build pixel-perfect UI components and prototypes with design tools and code.
- Actively grow and co-maintain our nascent Design System UI component framework.
- Be a bridge between our engineering and design teams and a champion for collaboration.
- Proactively give and seek feedback, supporting and improving the work of your colleagues as well as your own.
- Prepare and maintain exhaustive documentation about our processes and deliverables.
- Regularly evaluate existing design processes and tooling and makes recommendations when something can be improved.
- Advocate for consistency and scalability in all design initiatives.
- 4+ years of work experience in front-end engineering (e.g., HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript/React, Flutter/Dart)
- Proficiency with digital product design tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch, Framer, etc.).
- An online portfolio and/or public GitHub directory showcasing a track record of shipping design deliverables.
- Excellent understanding of visual, user interface, and interaction design principles as well as user-centered design principles.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of modern Design System paradigms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills allow you to clearly communicate your work and support your decisions.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills.
- System thinker that prioritizes consistency and scalability when creating assets.
- Proficiency with Framer or other code-based Design tools.
- Experience with vector and motion graphics (e.g., SVG, HTML Canvas, JS, CSS).
- Experience meeting WCAG accessibility requirements and understanding WAI-ARIA practices.
- Experience building plugins for Figma.
- Experience in IoT.
This hybrid role will require around a week per month in one of our European offices, mainly for usability research or workshops. You can work remotely the remainder of the time.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.