Product Manager, Safety
We are currently looking for a Product Manager for our Safety pillar, to join our Product Software & Service team. Our goal is to consistently discover, build and iterate on empowering experiences for our customers. In our group, Product Managers work alongside UX Researchers, Product Designers, Marketers, Analysts, and Engineers to build simple and delightful products that make a difference for our customers.
The Product Manager Safety will take ownership of all the facets related to the products linked to their domain of expertise. They will identify opportunities, question received ideas, understand our market needs, master our product line and its competition, and work harmoniously with all internal and external stakeholders.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Be the primary point of contact for your products, collaborating and communicating with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to drive alignment.
- Use product discovery processes to identify opportunities and product loops and then launch new products and features.
- Empower our Product Design team to create flawless end-to-end experiences by writing clear design briefs, actively participating in design critiques, and generally providing them with all the required information.
- Prioritize between opportunities using a clear set of data-driven processes and frameworks, that will inform your decisions and ensure our stakeholders that we are solving the right problems.
- Set and monitor performance metrics to test our products, identify patterns, measure impact, and highlight opportunities that will inform future iterations and improve engagement and/or revenue.
- Prepare well-documented memos and PRDs that will guide both engineering and design teams in building the required features.
- Ensure the execution of our plans during delivery, following clear GTM plans.
- Run continuous competitive, market, and user analysis to understand our rapidly changing context.
- Proactively give and seek feedback, supporting and improving the work of your colleagues as well as your own.
- 4+ years of product management experience in a technology organization.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience finding insights using BI or Analytical tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, Retool, SPSS, SAS, etc.).
- Experience in delivering mobile or web applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in both Norwegian and English.
- Worked in the safety, security, or fire alarm industries.
- Experience with the EN 54 European standards.
- Experience in the real estate industry or with Multi-dwelling Units (MDU) management.
- Experience using inferential and applied statistics to make business decisions.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Previous experience working in an IoT context.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
This hybrid role is based in Oslo, Norway. Your presence will be required for events, workshops, interviews, and usability research. Remote work is possible the remainder of the time.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.