Junior Talent Specialist - Internship
Kraków, hybrid, or fully remote,
Would you like to start your adventure in the Internet of Things? Join us for our summer internship program - Futurehome Academy - as a JUNIOR TALENT SPECIALIST.
As a JUNIOR TALENT SPECIALIST at Futurehome, you will be part of our PEOPLE & ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT TEAM which is responsible for the work environment at Futurehome, talent attraction, teambuilding, and all other people-related topics. You will be able to make the first steps in an amazing career in the People field in an international, innovative company that creates awesome products for the global market.
This is a great opportunity for a person with a passion for trying out new tools, sharing your ideas with the team, and putting in the effort to bring those ideas to life while maintaining a constant drive for excellence.
- you will learn the full recruitment process in an international tech environment;
- you will learn about new technologies and skills that create solutions of the future;
- you will understand the functions of a people team and will be able to establish your first steps in a stellar people-related career path.
What is most interesting about this role?
- Learning opportunities,
- an exciting and friendly team that feels like a family,
- ability to bring and implement your ideas and creative powers in building a great workplace and talent-friendly work culture.
- analytical mind;
- great understanding of human nature (psychology student or graduate is preferred);
- proficiency in English (no certificates, but skills :)).
Great asset if you:
- are an easy-going person,
- have great interpersonal skills,
- are well organized;
- have already experience in HR or recruitment department;
- have already experience in tech companies;
- worked already in an international company.
- flexible working hours;
- remote work is possible;
- opportunity to work on breakthrough, international projects;
- opportunities for career advancement and professional development;
- option to participate in multiple learning initiatives, meetups, and internal projects.
Training and development opportunities in the role/team
- internal training;
- external learning programs,
- tutorials that will help you skyrocket your people career
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.