Junior Product Owner
Kraków, hybrid, or fully remote,
Would you like to start your adventure in the Internet of Things? Join us as a JUNIOR PRODUCT OWNER.
As a JUNIOR PRODUCT OWNER at Futurehome, you will be part of our TECH TEAM which is responsible for building and developing all IoT solutions at Futurehome. You will be able to make the first steps in an amazing career in the IoT field in an international, innovative company that creates awesome products for the global market.
This is a great opportunity for a person with a passion for trying out new tools, sharing your ideas with the team, and putting in the effort to bring those ideas to life while maintaining a constant drive for excellence.
- Experience with software development as a project manager or junior product owner
- Analytical mind
- Growth mindset
- Basic project or product management skills
- Proficiency in English (no certificates, but skills :)).
Great asset if you
- Already worked on a startup idea or took part in hackathons
- Are passionate about IoT an especially smart home
- Have already experience in tech companies;
- worked already in an international company.
- you will learn what is the job and skillset of a Product Owner in an IoT company from our stellar Tech and Product Team;
- you will learn the full development process in an international tech environment;
- you will learn about new technologies and skills that create solutions for the future;
- you will understand the functions of in tech team and will be able to establish your first steps in a stellar IoT career path.
Discover our products.
What is most interesting about this role?
- learning opportunities,
- an exciting and friendly team that feels like a family,
- ability to bring and implement your ideas and creative powers in building a great workplace and talent-friendly work culture.
- flexible working hours;
- remote work is possible;
- opportunity to work on breakthrough, international projects;
- opportunities for career advancement and professional development;
- option to participate in multiple learning initiatives, meetups, and internal projects.
Training and development opportunities in the
- internal training that will help you speed up your career development;
- external learning programs,
- tutorials that will help you skyrocket your people career
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.