Business Analyst in Hardware & Interactions Intern
Kraków, hybrid, or fully remote,
Would you like to start your adventure in the Internet of Things? Join us for the summer internship program - Futurehome Academy - as a BUSINESS ANALYST in the Hardware and Interactions Team.
As an intern BUSINESS ANALYST in Futurehome, you will be part of our Hardware and Interactions team which is responsible for all devices and their functionalities offered by Futurehome. You will be in charge of preparing market analysis and will be able to contribute you ideas and skills to creating a system that connects thousands of homes and is used by millions of people.
- Preparing market and competitor analysis on international IoT market
- Writing documentation and reports for Product Managers and Top Management
- Assisting Head of Product in daily activities
- Analytical skills
- Comfortable using Google Suite
- Interest in smart home tech and
- Interested in sustainable homes that use PV, EV, heat pumps
Nice to have
- Previous experience in research e.g. writing academic papers
- Attended classes about patent law
Discover our products.
- Flexible working hours
- Technological freedom
- Remote work is possible
- Opportunity to work on breakthrough, international projects
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Option to participate in multiple learning initiatives, meetups, and internal projects.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.